Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time Flies

Well hello again everyone!

My first year at Butler sure flew by, and my what an incredible year it was! The classes the friends, the Megan :D, the Final Four and National Championship!! ...The list goes on and on. The older I get, the more I feel life speeding up. At the same time, I'm wanting more and more to hit the pause button, to take a minute to just breathe, to catch up on a life that always seems to be zooming farther and farther ahead of me. But alas, that pause button is only possible in Hollywood (see: Click).

As you may already know, I've posted papers of mine on this blog, papers from high school and from college applications. Well, now I'm going to share a couple of papers I wrote this last year in a class called "Faith, Doubt, and Reason" taught by Professor Paul Valliere. So bear with me, this is gonna be a looong string of posts, but I hope you enjoy them :)

One last note, the papers are all numbered, 1-6, in the order in which I wrote them.

Until we meet again,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment